Stanford Campus Residential Leaseholders ("SCRL") is an independent, non-profit community organization. Our members include the homeowners of over 850 homes on the Stanford campus, on land leased from Stanford University. Only Stanford faculty and staff are eligible to purchase homes on the campus. Approximately 2,500 residents live in our community.
As a public benefit community association, SCRL represents the interests of and acts on behalf of Stanford campus homeowners on a variety of issues and concerns. SCRL's specific purposes are outlined in the SCRL bylaws and in SCRL's agreement with Stanford University (available under "Organization & Finances." SCRL works closely with Stanford officials as well as representatives from local government agencies. The SCRL Board of Directors is elected by the membership at the annual SCRL meeting. Board members serve for two year terms.
News and Updates
- New! SCRL News (August 2020)
- Next Board Meeting is August 19, 2020 Via Zoom at 7:30pm
- Agenda - coming soon
- Zoom Login
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - June 17, 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - May 20, 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - April 15, 2020
- Board of Directors Meeting Minutes - March 18, 2020
- Next Board Meeting is July 15, 2020 Via Zoom at 7:30pm
- SCRL Annual Meeting Delayed Until Coronavirus Threat Has Passed
- Competitive Election For SCRL Board Members - Vote Is Entirely By Mail
- View Vote -By-Mail Information set to arrive in member mailboxes the week of April 20th or before:
- SCRL Communications:
- 2019 Annual Meeting Materials
- University Owned Homes on Campus FAQs
For troubles opening Box documents we recommend you please try an alternate browser.