Stanford Campus Residential Leaseholders ("SCRL") is an independent, non-profit community organization. Our members include the homeowners of over 850 homes on the Stanford campus, on land leased from Stanford University. Only Stanford faculty and staff are eligible to purchase homes on the campus. Approximately 2,500 residents live in our community.
As a public benefit community association, SCRL represents the interests of and acts on behalf of Stanford campus homeowners on a variety of issues and concerns. SCRL's specific purposes are outlined in the SCRL bylaws and in SCRL's agreement with Stanford University (available under "Organization & Finances." SCRL works closely with Stanford officials as well as representatives from local government agencies. The SCRL Board of Directors is elected by the membership at the annual SCRL meeting. Board members serve for two year terms.
News and Updates
- July Board Meeting Canceled | Next Board Meeting: August 21 at 7:30pm, SCRA Community Room
- SCRL News Spring/Summer 2019
- June 19, 2019 Board Meeting Materials
- 2019 Annual Meeting Materials
- April 17, 2019 Board Meeting Materials
- University Owned Homes on Campus FAQs
For troubles opening Box documents we recommend you please try an alternate browser.