Stanford Campus Residential Leaseholders ("SCRL") is an independent, non-profit community organization. Our members include the homeowners of over 850 homes on the Stanford campus, on land leased from Stanford University. Only Stanford faculty and staff are eligible to purchase homes on the campus. Approximately 2,500 residents live in our community.
As a public benefit community association, SCRL represents the interests of and acts on behalf of Stanford campus homeowners on a variety of issues and concerns. SCRL's specific purposes are outlined in the SCRL bylaws and in SCRL's agreement with Stanford University (available under "Organization & Finances." SCRL works closely with Stanford officials as well as representatives from local government agencies. The SCRL Board of Directors is elected by the membership at the annual SCRL meeting. Board members serve for two year terms.
News and Updates
- June 17, 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
- September 16, 2015 Board Meeting Agenda
- SCRL Fall Family Party, September 26, 4-8pm
- The August 19, 2015 Board Meeting was canceled.
- The July 15, 2015 Board Meeting was canceled.
- July 9, 2015 — Automatic Gas Valve Shut-off Program
- 2015 Annual Meeting Slides
- Spring 2015 Newsletter